We've developed Softphone.Pro for business users so it's equipped with bunch of powerfull and easy to set up integration features. Developers are likely to use Softphone.Pro instant integration to implement click-to-call, click-to-transfer, click-to-hangup, screen pop-up and call logging in various third-party web and Windows applications.
Common Integration Tasks
Third-party Application → Softphone.Pro:
- User clicks the phone number link in third-party appplication to call
- User clicks the "Answer" button in third-party application
- User clicks the "Transfer to XXX extension" button in third-party application
- User clicks the "Play specific pre-recorded audio message" button in third-party application
- User clicks the "Hangup" button in third-party application
Softphone.Pro → Third-party Application:
- Softphone.Pro sends Caller ID to third-party web application to obtain and display customer data on incoming call notification window
- Third-party application displays screen pop-up on incoming call ring\answer
- Third-party application logs calls, so user can view and play call recordings
- Call recording files are synchronized with HTTP, FTP server, network shared folder or cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, etc.)
You can prevent Softphone.Pro main window popping on incoming or outbound call. With that feature you don't need to leave or minimize your main application window.
If you have any questions feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com.