Inbound Service Level by Queues for Asterisk PBX
In order to to analyze service level in case of inbound calls you can upload call data from your Asterisk PBX to Team Dashboard.
Upload call data from Asterisk PBX
1. First, obtain file
queue_log from your PBX. It is located by default at:
2. Open Reporting - Asterisk - Upload Logs File page in the Team Dashboard:
3. Click Upload file and select
queue_log file you obtained from your PBX:
4. Then you will see a confirmation of successful processing, for example:
Build the report
1. The report based on uploaded data is presented on the Reporting - Asterisk - Inbound Service Level by Queues page in your Team Dashboard:
Please note: you can only see calls in the interval displayed in the message about successful upload (see step 4 of the previous section).
2. Select the time interval for which you want to see the calls. If your Asterisk PBX has multiple queues configured, select the queue in the filter:
Read more about reports in the Using reports article.