Call tagging associates a text tag with the call, it helps to categorize and analyze calls. First, define tags in Softphone.Pro to be able to add them in the After Call Work pop-up window.
If you don't have Softphone.Pro Team account, please sign-up.
After-Call Work Tags
1. Exit Softphone.Pro.
2. Open SoftphonePro.ini configuration file in a plain-text editor and add [CallTag] section:
Replace (INDEX) with the appropriate tag index and (NAME) with the tag display name.
Every [CallTag(INDEX)] section must have unique numeric (INDEX) suffix starting with 1: [CallTag1], [CallTag2], [CallTag3], etc..
Below is the tag configuration example:
[CallTag1] Name=Sales [CallTag2] Name=Customer Support [CallTag3] Name=Partnership [CallTag3] Name=HR
3. Enable After Call Work pop-up window.
4. After call add tag on After Call Work window and click Complete button.
5. Also you can add or update tag for any call you can see on the Call Log window. Click the right mouse button on a call and click the After Call Work. Add tag and click Complete button.
Supervisors and administrators can mark calls with tags e.g. in order to attract Agent's attention to the commented calls.
Configure supervisor tags
1. Go to Settings - Company page in your Team Dashboard.
2. Click Add button in the Supervisor tags section:
3. Enter the Name of the tag and click Add:
4. Click Save.
If you want to remove a tag, click the X next to its name.
Mark the call with supervisor tag
1. Open the call you want to tag.
2. Click on the arrow next to Select tag label and select a tag from the list: