Cisco, Yealink XML remote phone book synchronization
Softphone.Pro can synchronize with remote phone book. The remote phone book should be Cisco, Yealink XML file format located on shared network folder or HTTP/HTTPS web-server.
1. Open Settings - Contacts - XML File section:
2. Enter XML file display Name:
You can see that display name in a hint. The hint occurs when you place mouse cursor over a special "external contact" icon displayed near the contact. It can be helpful if you have multiple remote phone books.
3. Select appropriate XML file location (local\network shared folder or HTTP link) and enter file full path:
4. Enter reload timeout in minutes in Reload every, min. text input:
5. If you want to transfer calls to the persons you are going to synchronize, enable Transfer calls to this contact checkbox. All the persons from XML remote phone book will be displayed on Call transfer dialog window.
6. If your cloud or on-site PBX supports «Presence indication» feature and your XML file contains other PBX users, enable Enable presence indication checkbox. You also need to select an appropriate PBX SIP account. Read more on Presence indication