Contact presence indication
Softphone.Pro can display presence indication status icon for hosted or on-premise PBX SIP account. PBX should be properly configured to allow presence indication subscription and notification.
1. Select Contact on Contacts window. Right click on it and click Edit:
2. Check the Enable presence indication option and choose an appropriate SIP account and SIP username for that Contact:
3. Now you can see the presence indication icon near the Contact's name on Contacts window and Transfer dropdown menu:
- Gray - user is not registered on PBX or PBX doesn't publish her presence
- Green - user is registered on PBX and ready to place or receive calls
- Red - user is talking