Contact presence indication (BLF)
Softphone.Pro can display presence indication status icon for hosted or on-premise PBX SIP account. PBX should be properly configured to allow presence indication subscription and notification (also known as BLF).
1. Select Contact on Contacts window. Right click on it and click Edit:
2. Check the Enable presence indication option and choose an appropriate SIP account and SIP username for that Contact:
3. Now you can see the presence indication icon near the Contact's name on Contacts window and Transfer dropdown menu:
- Gray - user is not registered on PBX or PBX doesn't publish her presence
- Green - user is registered on PBX and ready to place or receive calls
- Red - user is talking