Google Contacts phone book synchronization
Softphone.Pro can synchronize address book with Google Contacts. You can't add or modify Google Contacts with Softphone.Pro.
1. Open Contacts - Google Contacts settings section:
2. Enter address book display name in Name text input:
You can see that display name in a hint. The hint occurs when you place mouse cursor over a special "external contact" icon displayed near the contact. It can be helpful if you synchronize your address book with multiple sources.
3. Click Enable button:
4. Copy the Authorization code to clipboard:
5. Click the link to open Google Contacts authorization page:
6. Paste the authorization code and click Next button:
You can be redirected to Google login page. You'll be redirected to Softhone.Pro authorization page after you enter your login and password.
7. Click Allow button:
8. Make sure that Authorization status is now Successfully authorized:
9. Click Save button:
10. Enter reload timeout in minutes in Reload every, min. text input: