Import address book from CSV file
You can import your CSV file with UTF-8 encoding to Softphone.Pro address book.
For each phone number the type can be specified:
Other. If there type is not specified for a certain number, then the
Other type is selected by default.
1. Open Contacts - Import section in Settings window:
2. Select CSV file in Contacts source dropdown:
3. Click Browse button and select your CSV file:
4. If you want to transfer calls to the persons you are going to import, enable Transfer calls to this contact checkbox. All the persons from CSV file will be displayed on Call transfer dialog window.
6. If your cloud or on-site PBX supports «Presence indication» feature and your CSV file contains other PBX users, enable Enable presence indication checkbox. You also need to select an appropriate PBX SIP account.
Softphone.Pro receives presence indication by phone number with
Ext type. If Contact has no extension defined then Softphone.Pro will use the fisrt phone number defined for that Contact.
Find more information on Contact presence indication.
7. Click Import button to start import: