Logging call in web application
You have two options to display screen pop-up on incoming call in your web application:
- Softphone.Pro opens a predefined link in a default web-browser
- Softphone.Pro sends an HTTP GET request to a predefined URL in background (it doesn't open web browser)
We use the second option in the example below.
1. Open Integration - Third-Party Systems on Settings window:
2. Click Add Handler button:
3. Select "Call end" event type in Event dropdown.
4. Select SIP account if you want to handle events for a specific account. If you select "All" then Softphone.Pro will handle selected event for all SIP accounts.
5. Select in Action dropdown:
6. Enter your web service URL in URL/Program text input and add an appropriate URL parameters. See the available parameters brief description below the URL/Program text input:
%RECORD% variable contains full path and recording file name on a local computer. If you want to upload recording file on your server read the Upload softphone call recordings to FTP server article.
7. Click Save button.