Pre-recorded voicemail drop
1. Open Pre-recorded audio messages settings section:
2. Enter pre-recorded message Name:
3. Click the Browse button to select audio file or Record button to start audio recording:
4. Click the Play button to listen pre-recorded audio message.
5. When on call click the Play button and then click the pre-recorded message name.
Don't hangup until Softphone.Pro finishes playing pre-recorded message.
How to add more than 3 Pre-recorded audio messages:
1. Exit Softphone.Pro.
2. Open SoftphonePro.ini configuration file in a plain-text editor.
[PrerecordedAudioFile1] section and paste it after existing PrerecordedAudioFile sections.
4. Replace number in
[PrerecordedAudioFile1] to next number of PrerecordedAudioFile section list
5. Set values the parameters
5. Save the SoftphonePro.ini.
6. Start Softphone.Pro. When on call click the Play button and check you see added Pre-recorded audio message.