Supported by Softphone.Pro 4 and higher.
Agent screen recording allows you to monitor the actions of the agent during a call.
You can download the screen recording of the agent in the tab Online in the window All calls or in the tab Call log in Softphone.Pro Team, by clicking on the camera icon.
If you do not have a personal account at Softphone.Pro Team, you can register by link.
Enabling agent screen capturing
If you are using Centralized Configuration Wizard, enable the agent screen recording function on the page Centralized Configuration Wizards. Otherwise, use the instructions in the section Manual setting.
1. Go to the tab Settings -> Softphone.Pro -> General settings.
2. In section Screen capturing activate the item Enable screen capturing.
3. Save changes by clicking on the button Save in the upper right corner of the page.
1. Go to the tab Settings -> Softphone.Pro -> Advanced settings.
If you want to enable agent screen capturing for all agents at once, open the template Default and go to step 4.
2. Click on Create template.
3. Enter the desired template name
4. In field Template add:
[AppSettings] VideoRecordingEnabled=1 VideoRecordingFramerate=1
5. Save the template by clicking the button Save in the upper right corner of the page.
If you edited the template Default, then the activation of the agent's screen capturing is completed: this template is already included in the config files of all Agents.
6. Go to the tab Settings -> Users and click on the name of the agent to set its configuration.
7. Go to the tab Softphone.Pro.
8. At the bottom right you will find a window with all the templates. Click on the template that you created in step 3 and copy Insert tag from the field below.
9. Insert Template insert tag at the end of the window Config file.
10. Save changes by clicking on the button Save in the upper right corner of the page.
If you want to turn off agent screen capturing, delete Template insert tag from the config file window(п.9) or set parameter value
VideoRecordingEnabled=0 in a template settins (step.4).