Screen pop-up on incoming call in Windows application
1. Open Integration - Third-Party Systems on Settings window:
2. Click Add Handler button:
3. Select one of the following events in Event dropdown: "Incoming call ring" or "Incoming call answer". "Incoming call ring" event fires right after Softphone.Pro receives an incoming call and starts ringing. "Incoming call answer" event fires when a call is answered.
4. Select SIP account if you want to handle events for a specific account. If you select "All" then Softphone.Pro will handle selected event for all SIP accounts.
5. Select Launch a program in Action dropdown:
6. Enter your program full path in URL/Program text input and add an appropriate command line parameters. See the available parameters brief description below the URL/Program text input:
7. Click Save button.
You can prevent Softphone.Pro Main Window popping on incoming call: How to prevent Main Window popping on incoming or outgoing call?