Setup call transfer method
You can transfer call with these two options:
- Dial the touch tone transfer code followed by the extension. Please contact your system admistrator or hosted PBX provider for an appropriate transfer code.
- Click Transfer button on Main or Floating Window and select Contact to transfer call to.
The second option is more convinient and easy to use. Follow these steps to set up that option:
1. Open your SIP account settings and choose the transfer method:
- SIP (REFER method) - this method works well with most hosted and on-premise PBX. Program does a Blind Transfer with this method. It means that you can't talk to transferee.
- DTMF prefix - you have to enter your transfer touch tone code. Please ask your system admistrator or hosted PBX provider for an appropriate transfer code. Depending on a code and PBX settings you can do Blind or Attended Transfer with this method
2. Add new Contact in the Contacts window. If you can't see the Contacts window, make it visible.
3. Click the Add Contact button on Contacts window:
4. Enter Contact name and extension. Check the Transfer calls to this contact option:
5. Click the Save button.
Now you can use Transfer button on Main or Floating Window.