Administrators and Supervisors can comment Agents' calls. For example, Supervisor can use comments to point out the mistakes Agent made during the call.
Please note: comments are available only if call records are enabled in Team service.
How to comment calls
You can comment any call. Agents will see the comments only when they open call records in their Team Dashboard.
Mark the call with a supervisor's tag if you want to attract Agent's attention to your comment. Read more how to configure supervisor tags in the Call Tagging article.
1. Log in your Team Dashboard as Supervisor or Administrator.
2. Open the call you want to comment by clicking on the call recording icon:
3. Select the part of the recording and click Add a comment button:
4. Enter comment text and click Save:
5. Added comments are shown as markers (1) and list of comments (2):
If you want to delete a comment click the delete button on the right.
How to see call comments as Agent
Please note: Agents see comments if they have access to call recordings in the Team Dashboard. Agents can only see comments and cannot add or delete them.
Log in your Team Dashboard as Administrator and make sure that Hide audio and video recordings from agents setting is disabled on the Settings - Company page:
Agents can open Team Dashboard and see comments made by the supervisor.
1. Find the call and open the call recording:
2. See the comments: