Customize ringtone, custom ringtone per SIP account
You can change ringtone in Softphone.Pro. You can either change the ringtone for all calls or set up a specific ringtone for a particular SIP account.
Audio file must be WAV, mono, 8 kHz, 16 bit sampling rate. Audio files other than specified are not supported.
Change ringtone for all calls
1. Open Settings - Main section.
2. Click Select a file button next to Ringtone field.
3. Select ringtone audio file.
4. Save changes by clicking Save button.
Set up a custom ringtone for SIP account
1. Exit Softphone.Pro.
2. Open SoftphonePro.ini config file with a text editor.
3. Find a [SipAccount] section of an account you want to customize, [SipAccount1] as example.
RingingSound parameter to this section. Set the path to the custom ringtone:
Please note that the path uses
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for other SIP accounts you want to customize ringtone for.
6. Save changes.