Call pickup in Team
You can configure call pickup in Softphone.Pro Team using softphone provisioning if your PBX supports it. .
Call pickup configuration
Please note that commands herein may differ from commands adopted in your PBX. Please contact your PBX vendor for correct DTMF commands.
1. Open user's softphone settings (Settings - Users - user's page - Softphone.Pro tab).
2. Add the
CallPickupDTMF parameter to the
[SipAccount] section of the Configuration file.
The result will look as shown:
Use %EXT% placeholder to replace it with contact's extension number when using call pickup.
3. Click Save and restart agent's softphone.
Call pickup use
1. In the Contacts window Click the Call button of a contact with extension number:
2. You will see a Call pickup option in the dropdown with the command you configured. Should you use %EXT% placeholder, you will see a Call pickup option in the dropdown for each extension number in the contact:
3. Select Call pickup option from the dropdown to dial the command and pick the call up.