Supported on Softphone.Pro 4 and higher.
With this function, you can receive images from the agent's webcam in real time.
You can see the image from the agent's camera in the field Agents to the left of the agent's name on the tab Online in Softphone.Pro Team.
To see an enlarged picture from the agent's camera, on the tab Online click on the camera image in the box Agents.
If you do not have a personal account at Softphone.Pro Team, you can register using the link.
Enabling agent monitoring
If you are using Centralized Configuration Wizard, enable the function of monitoring the agent with a webcam on the page Centralized Configuration Wizards. Otherwise, use the instructions in the section Manual setting.
Centralized Configuration Wizard
1. Go to the tab Settings > Softphone.Pro > General settings.
2. In section Monitoring the agent with a webcam activate the item Enable agent monitoring with a webcam.
3. Specify the desired frequency of snapshots in the field Take a picture every sec. in the range from 1 to 600. We recommend setting the interval to 60 seconds.
4. Save changes by clicking on the button Save in the upper right corner of the page.
1. Go to the tab Settings -> Softphone.Pro -> Advanced settings.
If you want to enable webcam monitoring of an agent for all agents at once, open the template Default and go to step 4.
2. Click on Create template.
3. Enter the desired name for the template.
4. In the Template field add:
[AppSettings] CameraRecordingEnabled=1 CameraRecordingIntervalSec=NUMBER
Where NUMBER - desired time between shots in the range from 1 to 600 seconds. We recommend setting the interval to 60 seconds.
5. Save the template by clicking the button Save in the upper right corner of the page.
If you edited the template Default, then the activation of the agent's webcam monitoring is completed: this template is already included in the config files of all agents.
6. Go to the tab Settings -> Users and click on the name of the agent to set its configuration.
7. Go to the tab Softphone.Pro.
8. At the bottom right you will find a window with all the templates. Click on the template that you created in step 3 and copy Insert tag from the box below.
9. Insert a Tag to insert a template at the end of the Config file window.
10. Save changes by clicking on the button Save in the upper right corner of the page.
If you want to turn off the agent's webcam monitoring, delete Tag to insert a template out of the window Config file (item 9) or set the parameter value
CameraRecordingEnabled=0 in the template settings (item 4).