Zoho CRM Integration
You can see the Zoho CRM Lead, Contact or Account name matching the caller phone number. Click Lead, Contact or Account name to view detailed information on Zoho CRM.
You can use Google Chrome click-to-call extension if you want to make outbound calls from Zoho CRM using Softphone.Pro.
1. Open Integration - Zoho CRM settings section:
2. Enter Zoho Server you use (com, eu, in).
3. Click Enable button:
4. Click the Authorization link:
5. If you're not logged in Zoho CRM you'll see the Zoho authorization window. Enter your Zoho login and password. Once you log in you'll be redirected to authorization page. Copy authorization code you see on that page to the clipboard.
6. Paste the authorization code and click Send button:
7. Make sure that Authorization status is now Successfully authorized and click Save button:
8. Now you can see the Lead, Contact or Account name on incoming call pop-up window and click to open its page on Zoho CRM: